If you meet the educational entry criteria below then you are eligible to apply for this programme.
Professional Diploma in SME Credit ( Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications).
The admission requirements are: Individuals seeking admission to the Professional Diploma in SME Credit will have:
- 3 years’ experience (full time) in a relevant banking role and completed the Professional Diploma in Financial Advice or equivalent 30 ECTS Level 7 programme.
- Individuals who possess an honours degree (Min. Hons 2.2, Level 8 NFQ). Admission will also be considered from experienced professionals who do not meet the minimum admission requirements as set out above, who can demonstrate learning based on work and training experience e.g. Individuals employed in a Corporate Banking role including Relationship Managers and assistants.
- The program is a unique opportunity to gain part-funded qualifications for roles in the Financial Service Sector.
- The following are eligible to apply for courses in 2018/19 academic year (subject to the applicant meeting all residency and nationality/visa requirements and any academic requirements):
Returners (Formerly referred to as Homemakers)
- May apply to all courses if they meet the nationality/visa requirement and residency criteria. Course specific criteria may also apply.
People in employment
- May apply to all courses if they meet the nationality/visa requirement and residency criteria.
- Please note that a 10% course fee contribution for Level 8 courses is applicable for employed participants. This is payable directly to the provider.
The unemployed or formerly self-employed
- All courses are open to these category of applicants, with the exception of the two-year part-time ICT conversion courses which are not open to those in receipt of a Jobseekers-related payment
- Please note that documentation supporting the applicant’s status will be required as part of the application process. http://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility